Re: CGAL, triangulation, MMA

It is most probably linked with boost libs, not CGAL.
You accepted the removal of boost libs in synaptic, yes?
You probalby have to recompile everything because of the boost libs that have been replaced (or not?) by another version.
"scons --force-config" would not hurt either.

Bruno

boon chiaweng a écrit :
Thanks, Vaclav and Bruno. I'll remember what /var/lib/dpkg/lock means. :) Unfortunately, I have some serious problems. I'll explain as clearly as possible. Main trunk: After installing CGAL and running scons, my qt.View() doesn't work any more.
I tried in another 2 Branches/directories:

Branch 2: While running the .exe file in Bin, I got the following error: /home/chiab/YADE/bin/yade-unknown: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_thread-gcc42-mt-1_34_1.so.1.34.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. So, I deleted the "build" folder, and scons again. As with the main trunk, the exe file runs OK, but qt.View() doesn't work.

Old branch with original installation: Like Branch2, I have the same error message when running the .exe file in Bin. So I went to synaptic package manager to isntall gcc4.2. It gives me the same error /home/chiab/YADE/bin/yade-unknown: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_thread-gcc42-mt-1_34_1.so.1.34.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The main problem is qt.View() not working after installing CGAL.

Yours,
Boon