Re: (no subject)

Hi,

basically I imagine that you can play with two parameters (I speak for a purely frictionnal contact law): the normal contact stiffness kn, and/or the coordination number. If you increase the stiffness or the coordination number, you will reduce the axial strain corresponding to peak of the stress deviator.

Luc

nejib hadda a écrit :
The blue curve is drawn after a yade simulation whereas the red one
(which is not driven of a yade simulation) is what I am expecting to
have.

The differences are here:

 - The value of Eps11 at which Eps_v change its sign is much bigger for
yade simulation
 - The max negative value of Eps_v for yade response is about -1.5%, it
is much bigger compared to red curve (about 0.4)%.

I want to know what parameters in yade I need to consider or change to
avoid this large difference.