Re: Logging & Debug

Thanks, Vaclav and Bruno.   I've tried using the TriaxialTest and it works great.  Thanks! I sent one email 20 mins ago but i'm not sure why it has not arrived. This is a resend.

Q1.
However, I do not know how to use TRVAR3 yet.   Given that logging
works for Triaxial Test, my settings should be alright.   In
ef2_Spheres_Elastic_ElasticLaw, I see
TRVAR3(currentContactGeometry->penetrationDepth,de1->se3.position,de2->se3.position).
So I set my logging.conf to:
log4j.logger.yade.ef2_Spheres_Elastic_ElasticLaw=TRACE
This doesn't work.

I also tried using python, and it doesn't work too:
from yade import log
log.setLevel('ef2_Spheres_Elastic_ElasticLaw',log.TRACE)

Q2.
According to the website, after
CREATE_LOGGE(TriaxialCompressionEngine), I am supposed to get a log
file named yade.TriaxialCompressionEngine.  Where can I find this file?

Yours,

CWBoon