Re: BexContainer not thread-synchronized; call sync() first!

Hi Nejib,

I am very sorry I have not yet find time, to test your script with the last Bzr version. However, I am still stuck in the network configuration to be able to commit code with ssh. Thus I have not commited the updated ThreeDTriaxialEngine so far (this engine is required I think for your script).

I hope to be able to test your script soon and I will keep you update.

  Best

 Luc

nejib hadda a écrit :
Hi Luc,

Here is the python code I use to run directional analysis on Yade
0.20.2.
 I would like that you test  it for Bzr before  submitting it.