Re: TranslationEngine Vs JumpChangeSe3

> Ok, thanks a lot. But how is it that with TranslationEngine doesn't
> work? I mean it doesn't because we account for the displacement twice?
> I am looking at the code right now but I cannot find out why..

TranslationEngine will work for dynamic bodies, as it only sets
velocity, nothing else. It will fail for non-dynamic bodies, as velocity
will not be integrated for them (JumpChangeSe3 does that, however).

BTW It is a good idea to use interpolating engine for cyclic loading and
such 1-1 particle tests, rather than ugly loops I had. You'd prescribe
points in time and values of displacement etc, and then the engine takes
care of the rest. I hope we find a way to make it a piece in Yade Lego.

Cheers, v.