Re: TranslationEngine Vs JumpChangeSe3

> I am not entirely happy with this. I think the result is correct, the
> code does what we say to do. However, dose this mean that if you apply
> an initial velocity to the body, instead of a force, the coefficient
> of restitution would be zero? Sorry if I guess, thanks for comments.

Applying displacement (and updating velocity) using JumpChangeSe3 will
effectively eat all kinetic energy, if you get to the oscillaction-free
state; but there is still elastic energy of the contact, which would be
released if the displacement condition were deactivated.

Not sure really. Prescribing displacement (even by fixing position of
support) means that energy might disappear from the system...

v.