Re: Periodic triaxial

May I know why the relative velocity is corrected again in the contact law?  We've already accounted for periodicity for the velocity in Newton Integrator.  Cundall had to do the correction for relative velocity because he was only updating positions (not velocity).  I may have missed something in YADE.

Boon