Re: Sample uniformity

Hi Chiara,

What do you mean by "uniformity": by plotting the distribution of contact
orientations, you can see if your sample is more or less isotropic but you
cannot check like that if the sample is homogeneous. If it is this last
point you want to check you would need to plot for instance the contact
density, or the mean contact force value with respect to the distance from
the sample centre.

Good luck, Luc