Re: About the moment calculation in cohesion-friction model

Hi,

Indeed, momentRotationLaw was always false in triaxial test before yesterday, even if you were modifying it in the global engine CohFrictLaw. I fixed that in revision 2470. Now, you can modify this value at runtime and enable/disable moment at contacts. I double checked moment values, they look correct, and I don't have any error output. If the problem persists on your side, please open a bug here https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/ with a precise description of how to reproduce it.

Cheers.

Bruno