Re: Zim 0.26 released !

Hi all.

Le mercredi 03 septembre 2008 à 22:13 +0200, Jaap Karssenberg a écrit :
> > 	zim ./test.gjots
> >
> > But it's still buggy :
> >

> Got it, fixed in trunk.

:-) :-) :-)

> >> In theory you should be able to do a commandline command to have zim
> >> export a gjots notebook to a zim notebook(...)
>
> Also fixed in trunk. You can now do
>
>     zim --export dir=./test,format=wiki test.gjots
>
> and it will convert a gjots file to a zim notebook.

:-D :-D :-D (translation: Me Happy)

Installed bazaar and zim 0.26r99.

Test it against one of my gjots file (730 Ko) with a complex nested
tree :

(1) opening the gjots file as read only ............. ok
(2) converting the gjots file to a zim notebook ..... ok

I'll make some more tests, but it seems to work really well.

Great job Jaap. Thanks a lot !

regards,

--
Rui Nibau <ruinibau@xxxxxxxx>