Fwd: Problems with bullets

I forgt to copy the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paulo J. S. Silva <pjssilva@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Problems with bullets
To: Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx>

> Under what circumstance do you loose the indentation, which editing steps do
> you take? And for which version of pyzim do you see this ?

I am using the 0.42-beta 1, the deb package.

To reproduce:

Create a new page, named new for example with the following content
(Iam just doing a cat at the resulting page):

--------------------------

pjssilva@trinity:zim$ cat New.txt
Wiki-Format: zim 0.26

====== New ======
Created domingo 29 novembro 2009

       * A
       * bullet
       * list

--------------------------

Close pyzim, open it again and look at the page. The identation is
gone. If you cat the file it did not change, but if you try to use
pyzim to fix the identation using some tabs characters and l then you
cat the file you get:

--------------------------

pjssilva@trinity:zim$ cat New.txt
Wiki-Format: zim 0.26

====== New ======
Created domingo 29 novembro 2009

       • A

       • bullet

       • list

--------------------------

Close zim and open it again. If you look at the file you should see
that the indentation is not showed and the new blank lines appear.

>> Another thing that called my attention is that while I am adding a new
>> item to the bullet list once I type * followed by a space the * does
>> not become the nice bullet symbol right away. I have to move to
>> another page and then come back.
>
> This I do not see in the latest version of the branch, so consider it fixed
> already.

As I said I am using the latest deb file I could find. Should I move
to the svn version or something like that?

Paulo

--
Paulo José da Silva e Silva
Professor Associado, Dep. de Ciência da Computação

e-mail: pjssilva@xxxxxxxxxx         Web: http://www.ime.usp.br/~pjssilva