Re: Problems with bullets

Just to let you know:

I have just reproduced the bug using the new 0.42 beta2 just released.
All the problems are there when I create a indented bullet list

1) The * character does not becomes a nice bullet right away
2) The indentation is not showed when I open the file
3) If I try to fix the indentation I get the bullets symbols in the
txt and the extra blank lines

Paulo