Re: Problems with bullets

Sorry for the third post in a row.

But I have just discovered that the weird behavior somehow is related
to the fact that I try to create an indented list from the start (just
start an empty page, hit tab and start a list in this new indentation
level).

If start the bullet list without indentation than the * become nice
bullets right away and zim's behavior is good.

best,

Paulo