Re: Managing the notebook list

In that case I would recomend this to be implemented with minimal user
experience modifications as possible. I.e. no default folder. If the goal is
tome make it possible for a user to import a few notebooks at once, then
this feature it doesn't need to come active by default.
A user could simply define lookup directories, but none need to come already
in the list.
Keeping it simple is the way to conquer the world... or maybe it isn't :s

Is there any drawback of not having a directory that automagicaly gets
scanned?