Re: Two critical issues for me in Zim

Verbatim text is an important feature and should have central importance.
That said, I believe it's perfectly possible to improve zim in that
particular aspect with very little impact on user experience.

nomnex already pointed this out, once in verbatim mode, the editor should
behave accordingly. Pressing enter or tab takes us back to normal mode, this
should be fixed because it defeats the purpose of verbatin text: keeping
tabs and newlines clearly visible.
Ctrl+T should only toggle between normal and verbatim modes. Would such
behaviour have any side effect?

Verbatin text also sounds ok to me, a new menu item and keyboard shortcut,
those who don't need it, don't even need to know it's there.

Pedro