Re: Two critical issues for me in Zim

On 8 June 2010 03:30, Pedro <pedro100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Verbatim text is an important feature and should have central importance.
> That said, I believe it's perfectly possible to improve zim in that
> particular aspect with very little impact on user experience.

I am not arguing to remove verbatim text. I am arguing to have options
not to parse wikicode such as *asterisks* :colons: _underscores_ and
whatever parses.

Jaap, if there is such resistance to adding these options in the core
of Zim, could these options be added in a plugin? I don't know how
that mechanism works, I do not know if it is possible.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com