Re: ms-outlook uri support

As far as I know, the outlook URLs cannot have a double-slash following the
colon.  I'm pretty sure that is an Outlook implementation detail and not
related to my particular link-generation program or the required registry
settings.  If such is the case, then paste re-writer simply would not work.
 (In my first experiments, I added the double-slashes, in which case it
correctly recognized it as a URL and opened outlook, but outlook gave me an
error).

What do you think about this option:

Outlook URLs are entered with the double-slash (ie. outlook://GUID_HERE),
but when clicked, they are re-written to omit the double slashes?

Greg

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx