Re: ms-outlook uri support

Yes, you're right.  "outlook://FOLDER" is a legitimate URL.  I don't know
why I said that nonsense about "outlook urls cannot have a double-slash"
because I knew about the folder linking, but I had personally decided that
linking to a folder would be useless.

Here's a link supporting folder linking:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/158135
Here's my original link supporting the GUID linking:
http://www.davidtan.org/outlook-2007-adding-outlook-url-protocol/

So I think this is the best solution, and if you agree to it, I'll work on
it and submit another patch:

"outlook:.*" links will be treated as zim links unless the part after the
colon is exactly 140 alpha-numeric characters long.

Here is an actual outlook guid-based
url: Outlook:00000000E00744D8C7D8B7418DAE521ABB4BDF940700821B2170E9E7F04FA38DF7EC21DE487100000F59B72F000081505B8B370BEA44B01EA558905E103700000001762A0000

Sound good?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:38 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx