Re: Recursive print/export of sub-pages (determined by sub-links)

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 3:52 PM, NorfCran <norfcran@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good afternoon,
> @Jaap
> The proposed solution works, but it doesn't keep an order of pages defined
> by +relative links, which is quite important for my use case. So there is
> attached a custom script, which generates and stores text to clipboard
> (preserving wiki syntax) and on demand it also generates table of content
> (depending on presence of a page with the same title).

So it sounds to me you want a different feature than discussed before.
Instead of "include children" you want "include linked pages". As a
coincidence you happen to only link child pages :)

This could be done in a similar way as the include child pages
feature. Just need to generalize a bit the logic to build a selection
of pages.

So basically you start with a table of contents page and export that one.

Does that adequately describe what you are after ?

-- Jaap