Re: Export to html

OK, now pushed revision 710 to the repository.

Default behavior is back to as released in 0.61, using <br> elements.
However the default templates have CSS to remove margins so it renders the
same as in the editor: WYSIWYG.

When you don't line the default behavior you can use the template option
"empty_lines" to switch them off.
Also there is an option "line_breaks" to switch the <br> elements at the
end of line within a paragraph.

See the manual page on templates for the syntax etc.

Hope this makes everybody happy :)