Re: Re-ordering the index / custom sorting

Hi,

@Davi
>Then I would hide the index and just use a flat notebook structure
This is the idea of tagging notes to find the info you need ;)
> A more prominent search box with find-as-you-type and partial results in a popover
Not that sophisticated, but that’s why I build the ‘Search tagged pages’ plugin

@S.Mubashir
>Mr. Ugur Murat's method is a little laborious, needs foresight and such disciplined notebook looks super-human to me.
Thanks, but I’m not super-human ☺

It is indeed a matter of how to find your information. These two are the extremes:  You create your notes in a flat structure or you go with a total hierarchy

·         The flat structure doesn’t work at all without tagging. But here you are structuring again with your tags ;)

·         The total hierarchy only doesn’t work in my eyes, too as you will find yourself adding another parent and another parent as your information does not fit into existing.

So my way is to mix both. Have a hierarchy and use tags. If an information does not fit to my structure and I don’t see it being a general topic with more information to come, then this
information ends up into the inbox with some tags I find useful (just to find that information again ;) )

Regards,
Murat