Re: [fixed] looks like you found a bug

Hi Andreas,

What helped me was what I wrote below (deleting a file in zim shown as existing in zim even though it was not in that place in the file system anymore).

b) didn't work. I tried many times before and after many complete restarts of zim. Next time, I would try your a).

Thank you - I enjoy zim a lot :)
Hella