Re: Howto disable wiki-syntax (checkboxes)

Hi John,

A text file in zim should always properly end with a newline.

I find it very hard to help you in a meaningful way since you try to do
stuff zim is not meant for. Without understanding why I can't think of the
right solution.

If you really think zim is the right tool for what you want I come back to
the question why you don't want the formatting. You say you have a strong
need to store plain text, but what is wrong with the formatting zim is
doing in this case. What _kind_ of text do you try to store?