Re: Footnotes - any workarounds? future possibility?

Hello Everyone,

I am really glad that the requirement of in-page linking is finding so many
supporters. This is a requirement which I've been personally interested in
for a while now.

I am the maintainer of the Zim-Zotero plugin, and this plugin creates links
to your Zotero library items. That is, by pressing <Ctrl><Alt><i>, you can
add references to your Zotero Library items. And then, when you click on
those references, the respective item is highlighted in Zotero.

@Shan: Let me know if you need more clarifications about the plugin's
functionality.

@Stephen LARROQUE: A basic plugin that you wish for exists. Let me know if
you need more features in it.

However, the plugin is still very much incomplete for a lack of internal
linking. The same has also been mentioned on the plugin home page:
https://github.com/shivams/zim-zotero-plugin.

It's in my wish-list to develop a plugin for internal linking. But before
doing that, the community needs to finalize how we should go about it. What
format/syntax should we use.

Cheers,
Shivam