Re: Attachments management

Hi Alessia,

If I remember well, you can search files inside Thunar, which is the
default file browser of Xubuntu.

If not, you can install Catfish which will do the work fine. With
Catfish, you can even copy the paths of the files found and paste it
in... Zim!

I now use Nemo on Budgie Ubuntu and there is also a way to find files
from it.

Hope this helps.

Bye

--