Re: Missing plymouth problem with 2.6.37

Hello Oliver,

I am running model 111. It is the one from the switz. 32GB.

cat /sys/devices/platform/sdhci-tegra.3/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0:0001/manfid

0x000011

It is not a sandisk. I got a hint from somebody in the irc chat, that I have
to check this first. I checked it inside Android. After thist I started the
installation.

Jockel