banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Move account_banking_fr_lcr to FR localization

Le 2014-11-06 14:54, Stefan a écrit :
To be honest, we are divided internally at Therp about this topic. But
as this question should rise in other projects as well, I think it would
be good to have at least a consistent policy across the OCA so I will
ask the board for their insights. @Alexis can you hold on until the
board comes back on this?

Yes, I can wait for the answer of OCA's board about this.

In fact, I think your argument about the changes in the API is very valid, I didn't think about this when I proposed to move account_banking_fr_lcr to FR localization.

Alexis