bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: Working as a team on Nautilis

Brian,
Thank you for participating with suggestions. I know this bug would be much easier to do yourself than to teach me how.

Please think about the "gvie the man a fish vs teaching him how to fish" aphorism.

Please see comments intermixed.