Re: Another kind of package.

That's strange.  It's much easier and quicker to read a person's reply right
at the top of the message instead of scrolling all the way down through the
15 pages of conversation to get the new piece.  Especially when you get on a
mobile phone.  It's only bad when you're new to an old conversation that's
been going on for a while. I'm flexible though.

I agree it should be chronological on a forum though.  I see too many web
sites that post comments backwards as newest first so you have to get to the
last page and read backwards. Maybe distribution lists fall into this
category.

I think the package-version is just normal because that's what you always
get when you untar the package file.

For libraries, should we have a "Program Files\Shared" type of directory?
Similar to the /usr/share on UNIX? Or Libraries?

Trev.