Re: DHIS 2.23 - all main sub-apps fail to load

Hi,

I was informed a little while ago that the Infrastructure team had tracked
down the root cause of the problem: it was related to the SSL configuration
on the server.

So it has been resolved, but thanks to Jan and Halvdan for responding with
ideas. Some times with this kind of thing you simply need a set of fresh
eyes to suggest where the problem might lie....

Best regards
Calle