dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: no more serna

Perhaps this is possible, but not all of us have access to the UiO license,
and the license conditions may prevent onward distribution of this to
community members outside of UiO. Not sure. Anyway, it may be best to
engage with oXygen and see what the terms and conditions are, assuming this
is the direction we want to go.