Re: How to structure information?

Thank you Lars, Ola,

it really seems the best approach.  I will keep it in mind. I remember
struggling in India with department names and so on... and it was really a
headache, better to falicitate it as much as possible.

And categories... i preffer to save them for its "actual" use... since
gender and age are very likely to be requested in forms...

thanks again!
cheers