Re: Testing DHIS2 - Problem while retrieving data

It is far from clear but most clearly alluded to here.

"3.2.4. Organisation unit level

Here you specify a contextual name for each level in the hierarchy, e.g.
"Country", "Province", "District", "Health Facility", and these names will
be used all over the application where levels are referred to. This page
will take some time to load if the orgunit hierarchy is very big."

The reason it takes so long to load,is because the orgunit levels are being
determined each time this page is loaded. And yes, pressing "Save" is
required.
Regards,
Jason

-Sent from my mobile