Re: Testing DHIS2 - Problem while retrieving data

The user manual has been designed like a (extensive and very good)
presentation of the DHIS2, but not like a howto guide for beginners. To be
honest, I never would have guessed that we had to change the level names on
the organisation unit level page. And I never  would have guessed either
that we had to run analytics before getting reports. Maybe this sould be
explained somewhere on a getting started section as suggested by Knut.
Thanks again for the very reactive support of the members of this community.
Regards,
Ilias