Re: Fwd: INK and model based design

Hey Craig,

I've talked to Victor, the guy behind Noise, and according to him both
music player codebases we have, Noise and BeatBox, could really use a
well-thought-out more-object-oriented refactor. He and Lucas (xapantu) have
kicked off an initial UML model and they have some extensive specs too, but
I'm not sure if they're still relevant. Right now Victor is just patching
up Noise for Luna, but they could use any help/input you can provide after
the initial Luna release.

If the music player experiment works out, I believe the approach can be
expanded it to other projects.

TIA,
OS architect @ elementary