Re: Other languages? (Was Re: Congratulations Luna developers!)

At least we're doing better than Android in terms of our language
tolerance... XD

On a serious note, last time I read the HIG, it was mostly a set of UX
guidelines though, which could be applied to any language. Unless, of
course, the HIG has gained vala specific stuff...