Re: Google Summer of Code Ideas

This tread is just the best way of finding software I need :)
Would be cool if they where more easily discoverable though.
This was a good start: http://www.elementaryupdate.com/2013/08/top-things-to-do-after-installing-luna.html

Elementary's new motto: There's a PPA for that!

But... what's wrong with just using Dropbox or UbuntuOne?

I am aware that Preview does SOME things, but I never looked closely.

So much Mac stealing going on here :D
OS X is good, but not everything that's good is OS X.

Pepijn