Re: PLEASE STOP !!! - Re: [geda-user] Apollon

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 2:54 AM, Evan Foss <evanfoss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 2:32 AM, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

with all the nonsense that was up here out of the way lets move on.

With out the peanut gallery I have a not so simple question.

Irrespective of what tools would be written or changed what do you
imagine the user experience of this to be?

I ask this because Igor2 has posted a video of his working fork with
back notation. I can only think it is because once users saw what they
asked for, it was not what they were imagining.