Re: kicad save file format

good idea, and it works.

Commit done for eeschema, thank you !

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

Damien RANNOU wrote:
> Yeah sorry about that, this was just a suggestion.
>
> I'm trying to fix it !

What about putting \n in the text that you are saving?

so that if you load the file into a text editor, you actually see \n

For example:

here is the first line\nhere is the second

What I am saying is that this is not a newline, but rather a human
readable \n combo of two characters that is interpreted as a new line.

Dick

--

Damien RANNOU

www.diateam.net