Re: Net Classes

Hey Dick,

I just compiled SVN, the netclass support in pcbnew looks great - really looking forward to putting it to good use. Thanks :)

Best Regards,

Brian.

Thanks. Once the specctra_export is completed and Jean-Pierre's work on automatically selecting track widths and vias is done, then I think this will really help take Kicad to the next level. Imagine being able to route power traces and have them automatically be wider than your low current signal traces.

The process of selecting a track width, as it has been done, can probably be killed off in favor of the netclass support instead.

It will certainly pull in some new customers, oops, I mean users.

Dick