Re: Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

I understand problems created by French comments.
(Although French language is very easy to learn: I was talking French when I was 3 years old only... :-) (this was a long time ago) )
About automatic translation comments from French to English:
when the translation is reasonably good (understandable) : the old French comments can be removed.
but I am thinking some translated comments will be understandable,
because the automatic translation has limited (and sometimes very curious) results, and also because comments are sometimes in a short form, they can be difficult to translate.
So for such cases, send me a mail, I'll translate these comments

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche