Re: Tutorial about IPC-7531A

Vesa,

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010, Vesa Solonen wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
>
> >The next big feature for pcbnew should be a track pusher/shover. I want
> >it :D Sadly I have *no idea* on how it could be implemented.
>
> Kicadocaml may be an usable example http://code.google.com/p/kicadocaml/
> If Alfons ever publishes his freeroute source or someone spends way too
> much time reverse engineering the jar, even better.

I think that it is just a matter of adjusting the intrusion code to also
push the intrusion (after the cursor deviates a fair amount) in the same
manner as "drag line keep slope" and then chaining on to the next
intrusion.  I want to take a stab a circular arcs for tracks for signal
integrity as well (minimum radius by netclass).  Also, squeezing and
stretching accordians to length match.  This little things could make
manually routing high-speed boards much easier.

--brian