Re: Part, Module, Package reorganization.

Hi Dick, Tony,

We have been looking through the code and the sweet design docs and have some ideas to extend the distributed lib system and build upon the sweet parser Dick is writing. There are some sketches that attempt to explain the ideas and the aim is to post them this week or early next for comment.

So if received well, we would appreciate any contribution/help/advice with the coding.

Simon