Re: KiCad new look - new icons and new buttons

On 08/28/2011 02:04 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

>>> I'll have a better idea when I can get this done after Irene passes through.
>>> Computers don't work very well without electricity.  We lost power at work for
>>> three days and at home for over a week when Isabelle came through.  If you
>>> don't hear from me over the next few days, you'll know why.  In the mean time
>>> I'll be battening down the hatches.
>>>
>>> Wayne
>> We hope Irene is kind to you, we need you in good health and spirits.
>>
>> Run if you think you can, riding them out is not advised.
>>
>> Wifey rode through Alisha, 1983, I was out of town.  I got the better deal.
>>
>> The house rocked, trees fell on the house, and she was all alone.  Run if you can.
>>
>> Dick
> Thanks for the concern.  We got off pretty easy.  We only lost power
> overnight and had some small limbs and a bunch of debris in the yard.
> Fortunately the storm stayed far enough east that we only had winds
> around 50mph.  What a week.  Between the Great Dismal Swamp fire, an
> earthquake, and a hurricane, I need a break from mother nature for
> awhile. :)
>
> Wayne

Thank goodness you got off easily.  It can always be worse.

I have the big hammer out today, so might want to wait on any edits.

Trying to get ready for PNG:

A) unifying the xpm filenames with the xpm data structure names, while going to
all lower case on both.

B) putting in the shim functions KiBitmap() and KiBitmapNew() which will
eventually get a personality change.

C) making sure each xpm filename is a legal C++ identifier for the new PNG build
automation.

Should be tired/done in another 1.5 hours, I have one more commit.
Think bitmaps/CMakeLists.txt is broken until then.

Dick