Re: Kicad future documentation - first draft

Hi Dick,

This is not my fight. I almost was typing in a reply, but I think it is in KiCads' best interest to not begin a quarrel.
I just wanted to note a few things:
- I agree, we disagree on almost all points and as my comments did not convince you otherwise, neither did yours.
- I agree when you are right saying you are a major shareholder and as I told you I do appreciate the efforts put into KiCad by you and everyone else.

So it seems we can reach some form of agreement. A dutch saying goes like this: "Hoge bomen vangen veel wind". Since I doubt google will give an accurate translating, and I am unaware (at least at the moment) of the English equivalent, you can roughly translate this to: "Those who step forward and put in a lot of effort are most likely to receive criticism".  It does not state whether that is fair or not.

Sincerely yours,
Martijn