Re: Kicad future documentation - first draft

On 09/29/2011 02:05 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>> If I had a week to work on it, I don't think I could have expressed this any
>> better.  Maybe we should distill this down into a more general form and add it
>> to the "Getting Started" FAQ under the heading "Mailing List Etiquette" or my
>> personal favorite "Nuggets of Wisdom".  Although I'm afraid if you have to
>> explain to someone that they should respect the efforts of others ( also known
>> as gratitude ), that adding this to the FAQ would be of little or no benefit.
>>
>> Wayne
>
> Your choice.  Careful you don't get egg on your face.

In all seriousness, if you did it would be worth its weight in gold.

It occurs to me that Jean-Pierre remains the single largest contributor this last year,
although you might be catching up to him Wayne.

Working on this talk outline, finding it hard to get my mind around all the work that has
been done by the good folks here, and in particular Jean-Pierre.

Its humbling, and I need that.