Re: Reorganization and QC of kicad library

Tony,
hi there, oh, this work sounds like something that everybody would
agree is important, right?

lib components are already shared via a bzr repository, are you
proposing a better way?

is it a bad idea to distributed lib components with kicad main repo?

Regards
Fabrizio