Re: rev 3419

Now that you talk about the little details in this mode, I found something
that would make working
from this mode even more useful (It's something I make use of in Al***m a
lot of times):

In this mode, you can only select things from the current layer, that means:

    1) The selection clarification will offer only things from the current
(colored) layer
    2) If you drag the mouse to select, then only objects from current
layer will be selected.

What do you think? could it be interesting for the project to make it
behave like this?.
In my opinion it makes it more usable.

I already opened an "enhanced high contrast mode" branch (I didn't think
about those details,
but may be they're important).

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo