Re: Kicad-gal and OpenGL supported version under Mingw ( was Plotting/fabricating in nanometers)

Hi Torsten, I'm yet a little bit lost...,

    so you're building a graphic abstraction layer to run over OpenGL?,

    That's great, painting over a graphic abstraction layer should make
things much more simple
for drawing (when it's done), and we must get much better graphical results.