Re: Footprint Wizard Farnell/Eagle.scr/Ultra librarian, and scripting, how to integrate

Well, I think Edwin idea was a little different at the moment, his
idea was making a footprint wizard that would receive the farnel part
number as a parameter, it would fetch the .scr file via REST API, and
then show it in the preview window.

It can be an interesting concept, in fact it's good for Element 14, so
they shouldn't complain, may be the opposite.

Later, when this is done, it could be ported back to PLUGIN. Now it
seems that the parser grammar-writer is finding some trouble as the
specifications don't match exactly the real .scr files, and language's
design is far from uniform.

Greetings,
Mike